- How does Foodclub work? Foodclub delivers organic and natural products straight to your home. You order the products on the website. No subscription, no lock-in
- Do you have a subscription? No, you can order whenever you want. Very flexible. No lock-in
- I forgot my password. How do I get a new one? Click “Log in” from our homepage and select “forgot password?” We’ll send to you a link to reset your password via e-mail.
- How do I contact customer service? Feel free to contact us at any time with your questions and concerns. Our phone number is +27835715967. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who should I email for a press enquiry? Please email email@example.com with any inquiries.
- Can I setup a repeating order? There are a few ways to make repeat ordering easy:
1. We can send you a WhatsApp reminder. Just tell us your favourite day and if you prefer weekly or bi-weekly. Until the deadline, you can change any product you like. If you do not change anything, you receive the products you ordered last time
2. Save your favourite or most-used items to Wish List and order from the list in one click
3. Go to My Account, click Orders and select the products you ordered last time
- How can I pay? We accept EFT and SnapScan
- What happens if something I ordered is not available? Our growers, bakers and producers work hard to deliver everything you have ordered, but working with small independent producers means that very occasionally we have to replace an item at short notice. If this happens in your order, we will pack an identical product from a different producer, or something very similar
- Is delivery free? All orders over R800 are free of delivery fee. Orders below R800 are charged R60 for delivery. You can alternatively collect your items from Dolci Cafe (free)
- Where do you deliver? We deliver to homes and offices in Johannesburg
- What are your delivery days? We deliver on:
– Tuesday: place your order before Monday
– Wednesday: place your order before Tuesday
– Thursday: place your order before Wednesday
– Friday: place your order before Thursday
- When do you deliver? Orders are delivered between 14h – 17h
- How does food stay fresh in transit? Our high density thermal insulation bags are designed to keep the chain of cold and hold their refrigerated temperature guarantying freshness for up to 8 hours
- Where does Foodclub get its products from? We work with carefully selected producers to guarantee the quality of our ingredients. Where we can, we try to source organic or naturally grown and we work with ethical producers. We support small local purveyors and rural & urban farming projects.
- Are all your products organic? We only use the word organic for organic certified producers. Organically grown means using the same principles, but not officially certified.